How do I reactivate my Clef account?
Reactivating your Clef account will link your new device with the Clef logins that you had previously linked on your old device. It will also create a new private key on your new device.
- Install the Clef app on your phone.
- Open the Clef app, and select the sign in here option (i.e., do not press the green "get started" button):
- Enter the same email address you used on your previous Clef account, and press the activate this phone button.
- Open your email and click on the verification link in the confirmation email. The Clef app will look like this while it is waiting for your email verification:
- Finally, confirm your identity by entering the same PIN that you used for your previous Clef account: