Tips for syncing with the Clef wave
If your phone is having trouble scanning the Clef wave, try the following:
- Set your web browser's zoom level to 100% (see How do I change the zoom level in my desktop browser?).
- Enable the autofocus option in your phone's camera settings; or, tap on your phone's screen to manually adjust the focus.
- Hold the phone either closer to or further away from the computer screen.
- Increase your computer screen's brightness level to 100%.
- Check your surroundings for ambient light interference (e.g., is a desk lamp or overhead light shining directly into your phone's camera or on to your computer screen?)